Job Title: Media and Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Marketing and Sales
Department: Business Development
Location: Bromborough (with travel across the U.K)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday (08:30 – 17:00 – some flexibility on hours will be required for media project based work)
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000 per year
About hi-impact media
Established in 2005 and based in the North West of England, hi-impact works in schools and businesses all over the UK and abroad.
In the education sector, hi-impact is multi award winning and highly respected at embedding innovative and creative technologies into the curriculum.
Our corporate clients benefit from state of the art media services that include highly engaging videos, interactive experiences and 3D / Virtual Reality platforms. Whether it is video training tools for an international designer’s global team of merchandisers, a promotional film for a 5 star hotel or a 3D Virtual Tour for a top tourist attraction, hi-impact takes time with every client to develop a partnership based on trust and flexibility.
Be part of our culture
At hi-impact, we value our employee’s input in every aspect of our business. Our philosophy is:
- Be happy and make others happy
- Be proud of everything you do
- Be flexible and agile
- Always be growing and developing
- Be innovative and creative
- Value others and be valued
- Collaborate and communicate well
- Be authentic and show integrity at all times
Why work for us?
Creativity is at the heart of every piece of work we deliver. Our team is creative, fun, hardworking and passionate about everything they do. As part of the hi-impact team, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself, your skills and knowledge and progress in your career.
To support the Marketing and Sales department with media content to be used across all digital platforms with particular responsibility for videography, graphic design and photography in line with the marketing strategy and objectives. Web Design skills are desirable, however training can be provided. Although largely based in the Wirral, the candidate would be required to travel to locations in order to gather footage needed for the department.
- Use specialist equipment and software for both videography, photography and editing
- Ownership of video/photography schedule and planning shoots, with direction from the Head of Marketing and Sales
- Post production editing of all video content using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Act as in house video expert, keeping up to date on the latest video trends, technologies and innovations to ensure optimum video quality and production
- Design marketing materials including brochures, flyers and banners in accordance with the marketing objectives
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite including InDesign and Photoshop for the purpose of designing marketing materials
- Work to Marketing brief under the instruction of the Head of Department
- Work under pressure in different environments and locations
- Create social media content for the marketing team
- Maintain passion and enthusiasm for projects the team is working on
- Creation of both short and longer videos for use in the marketing department, including post production editing
- Photographing in-house and external workshops/events/trips with post-shoot editing for use in marketing content and materials
- Graphic design for brochures, flyers and banners to use in marketing campaigns and events
- Support Business Development team with daily content activities, including social media, email campaign designs etc.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job role, management reserves the right to revise the job role or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
- Positively promote and work in line with GDPR company requirement
- Work in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other relevant United Kingdom and European Community Directives and Statutory Regulations
Full and clean driving license with own car is essential.
How to Apply
Send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected].