Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Marketing and Sales
Department: Business Development
Location: Bromborough (with occasional travel)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday (08:30 – 17:00 – occasional flexibility on hours may be required)
Salary: £17,000 – £24,000 per year
About hi-impact media
Established in 2005 and based in the North West of England, hi-impact works in schools and businesses all over the UK and abroad.
In the education sector, hi-impact is multi award winning and highly respected at embedding innovative and creative technologies into the curriculum.
Our corporate clients benefit from state of the art media services that include highly engaging videos, interactive experiences and 3D / Virtual Reality platforms. Whether it is video training tools for an international designer’s global team of merchandisers, a promotional film for a 5 star hotel or a 3D Virtual Tour for a top tourist attraction, hi-impact takes time with every client to develop a partnership based on trust and flexibility.
Be part of our culture
At hi-impact, we value our employee’s input in every aspect of our business. Our philosophy is:
- Be happy and make others happy
- Be proud of everything you do
- Be flexible and agile
- Always be growing and developing
- Be innovative and creative
- Value others and be valued
- Collaborate and communicate well
- Be authentic and show integrity at all times
Why work for us?
Creativity is at the heart of every piece of work we deliver. Our team is creative, fun, hardworking and passionate about everything they do. As part of the hi-impact team, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself, your skills and knowledge and progress in your career.
Liaising closely with departmental teams to create engaging marketing material, attending exhibitions and marketing events. Working towards the marketing strategy within the annual budget, analysing data and adhering to GDPR. Reporting to the Head of Marketing supporting with specific marketing projects whilst maintaining customer base and creating new business leads.
- Work under the direction of the Head of Marketing to help reach hi-impact’s marketing goals and objectives. Specific responsibility for hi-impact media and hi-impact L&D but may need to support other departments..
- Plan and manage campaigns for hi-impact media and hi-impact L&D. Working with the Head of Marketing to execute and organise campaigns in line with the business objectives.
- Generate marketing leads through a range of routes eg. email, social media (working closely with other members of the Marketing team to implement campaigns)
- Create promotional material including brochures, blogs and posters using Canva. Desirable if you have basic web design skills but can also work towards designing splash pages on websites.
- Use systems to schedule media material to publish i.e. social media and email marketing
- Create, tailor or gather specific content from the media and L&D department to publish information on the correct media platforms
- Liaise with Head of Marketing to ensure publications are released in the accordance with budgets and timeframe of marketing event, providing invoices to the Business Manager
- Help maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Assist with arranging events or exhibitions, whilst researching marketing opportunities hi-impact could attend to create customer leads Manage some/all elements of a marketing event (eg. trade show) by liaising with organisers, preparing materials, designing stand space, researching delegates and scheduling the relevant staff. Provide regular updates to the Head of Department.
- Attend scheduled events or departmental meetings to capture material for hi-impacts marketing campaigns
- Prepare monthly reports and contribute to the quarterly and annual marketing report
- Update marketing data and help create graphs or reports identifying where customer leads have been established (exhibitions, social media, mailshots and conversions)
- Support all members of the Sales and Marketing team, ensuring good communication and collaboration within the department.
- Encourage hi-impact departments in the company to take part in promotional activity
- Positively promote and work in line with GDPR company requirements
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job role, management reserves the right to revise the job role or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
- Positively promote and work in line with GDPR company requirement
- Work in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other relevant United Kingdom and European Community Directives and Statutory Regulations
Full and clean driving license with own car is required.
How to Apply
Send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]